Regular, consistent dry carpet cleaning prolongs the life of any type of carpet and helps maintain it’s youthful appearance. So why would you settle for anything less than Woolsafe-approved, high quality products when required to clean a wide variety of carpet from sisal to wool?
If you need your carpets and rugs cleaned, contact us for a free estimate.
We do not wet clean, we dry clean only using up to date machines such as the Host Freestyle (with extractor VAC). Professional, trained, experienced operators’ carry out all work.
Why should you choose dry cleaning?
- Deep cleans fast and easy
- Removes dust mites by 78%
- Removes dust mite allergen by 75%
- Removes mould spores by 85%
- Removes cat allergen by 85%
- Safe for all carpets including stain resist and wool
- No drying time required
- No shrinkage of carpets or rugs
- Pile lifter to help restore and visually enhance your carpets
- Products used are safe for people and pets
- Carpets are left dry, clean and ready to use
How it works
- The cleaner is a soft, organic, natural product consisting of millions of absorbent ‘sponges’. These are moistened with a unique emulsion of water, detergent, deodorant and safe-to-use solvent. The millions of tiny sponges do a double-duty job. First, they carry the cleaning chemicals to the fibres. Host controls the amount of moisture. It does not soak carpet fibres.
- The Host Machine brushes the moist cleaning sponges up, down, over and around the carpet fibres. The chemicals contact all surfaces of the soiled fibres, breaking the oil bond and dissolving the soil. As brushing continues, the sponges now wipe the dissolved soil away from the fibres. The action is similar to a moist sponge used to wipe up spills in a kitchen.
- The sponges in the second part of their double-duty job hold the dissolved soil until they are removed by vacuuming. The few sponges that remain are 100% organic will fall to the base of the carpet where they are removed in later vacuuming.
- Carpets do not re-soil as quickly because there is no sticky residue to grab and hold fresh soil. Because the Host Carpet Cleaning system does not contribute to re-soiling, regular, frequent vacuuming keeps the carpet cleaner for longer.
- Strictly limiting the water used means that carpets are dry after cleaning. The sponges absorb soil and no soil is left in solution at the base of the carpet – so soil cannot wick back to the carpet surface and appear as a spot some time later.